February 10, 2008

Oh. My. God.

So, I'm merrily whiling away the day between risings of bread, checking for updates at TPM of Obama's weekend-long explosion and McCain's weekend-long implosion -- especially as regards the WA State GOP shenanigans in declaring the WA GOP caucus for McCain ... with a 1.8% lead and only 87% of precincts counted.

Ennyhoo, reading TPM's item about that last detail, and WA GOP Chair/Cornfed Idiot Luke Esser's role in the decision, Josh Marshall helpfully directs us to the WA GOP's homepage.

Yes, right there at the top is the estimable Mr. Esser. Uh-huh. Well, let's see what other fine folk heel the wards for the Grand Old Party in the Evergreen State ... scrolling down ... scrolling down -- um.

Dear reader, please visit that page, and scroll down to take a gander at Jeff Kent.

Why does that picture make me think of this?

I know, I know, I've let my license to operate a perv detector lapse in the Continental US. I shouldn't even think such thoughts.

But ... he was a member of the Young Republicans.

And he, um, is the, um, owner of, um ... um ... Interlube International, Inc.?

No comments: